My life under the iron rain

23 February 2008

Frankly, Mr. Morrissey

Last night me and some of my good friends went to T.A. to special party made out mostly of Smiths songs,it was fun but dancing while listening to lyrics such as "hung by his pretty white neck" or Real Poetry (no sarcasm here) like
"but when you are tied to your mother's apron,no-one talks about castration",while seeing pretty girls moving her hips and smiling really makes the whole situation surreal,but maybe things like these makes such parties so special.

Morrissey is such a unique songwriter (at least during his tenure with the band) that he has the ability to make me feel he's singing especially to me,understanding the way I fell,my pains,my sorrows,and even the small moments of joy in my life,although he might sing about being misunderstood from an homosexual point of view,and while I'm not,suffering intolerance and rejection only for being myself really made me identify with his plight,showing that no matter of age,place or sexual orientation,what we all really need is a bit of love and understanding in this harsh and cold world we live in.

Oh,and by the way after the party I've made two conclusions:

1. Mika (the one that sing Love Love Me,and Grace Kelly) makes the Scissor Sisters sound like Led Zeppelin and Freddy Mercury like Axel Rose.

2. The song "Let's Dance to Joy Division" by The Wombats just SUCKS!

Today's Song : Australia - Shins (I asked the DJ to play this and he didn't had this so this is a nice opportunity to play it)


Today's Quote: It is easier to get forgiveness than permission.

Blogged with Flock

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It would be interesting to blog about Moz and his brushes with anti-Semitism (and racism).

Samsunda cilingir said...

Siteniz cok guzel basarilarinizin devamini bekleriz admin tanks

 


Feed Shark